Strategy is our foundation and effectiveness our delivery.

 

Strategy provides direction and guidance. It increases effectiveness and optimizes investment.
And, at the end, it makes sure your marketing and branding activities are working to support your business.

 

 

OUR CORE COMPETENCES

 

BRAND STRATEGY

 

Who am I? What’s my purpose? How am I different from others and what supports my uniqueness? Which business role do I play?
Your brand is your foundation. If you don’t have all these answers, we’ll help you to find them.

I want to know more

 

CONSUMER INSIGHT

 

The way we buy and the way we choose what we buy changed dramatically over the last years. We have access to information like never before. It’s a dynamic process and keeping up with it is a big challenge.
What do you know about your consumer?

I want to know more

 

MARKETING STRATEGY

 

We’re living in an era of information overload. Did you know that we are aware of 100% of the information around us, but we only pay attention to 5% of it? So, you have an idea about how easy it is to join the remaining unheard 95%.

I want to know more

It’s Gold!

 

We’re very proud that our ‘MotoGP VIP Invitation’ was awarded with Gold on the Green Panther 2019 in the Category Direct Marketing.

The Green Panther is the Styrian state award for creative communication in advertising. It is awarded annually in 13 different categories.

With a record attendance of 355 submitted projects in 2019, the Green Panther is officially Austria’s largest creative award.

Thanks Paul Brennt for the joint work!

 

A word from our clients

We already worked with